- Posted by Array Design Studio
- On March 23, 2017
- 0 Comments
- Array Design Studio
I am thrilled to announce the launch of the Environmental Well Being of Aging—a coalition that was created to expand the options and help redefine the mindset on our new approach to aging. This has been a passion of mine for quite a while, and to finally formally launch this has been a huge realization of my aspirations.
As our population ages, we’ve witnessed this attitude of “pushing our elderly out on an iceberg” to live out their “golden” years. Instead, I believe we need to be passionate in embracing the well being of aging to encourage the happiest outcomes filled with love and joy.
The goal of our coalition is to form a community of resources to help individuals create a new life path surrounded by a team of experts to assist in life’s adventure.
EWBoA aims to:
- Enhance life’s stages through adjustments in our environment to inspire a happy, healthy way of living.
- Encourage interaction with our peers, our families and our youth to share in life’s journey.
- Expose new and changing opportunities for involvement and growth within our communities.
- Discover solutions to modify environments that will assist in addressing life’s challenges while increasing the market value of the home and business.
- Create community resource “pods” to teach and share our healthy and happy approach to living as we expand into new regions.
Our vision for a universal change
Our vision is to create a universal and powerful change in the approach to aging, and become a voice for exposing new ideas and changing resources for living in an environment of well being as we age. Ultimately, the vision is to expand the coalition nationally and internationally, becoming the expert source for aging in place through well being.
Stay tuned for updates and testimonials from the EWBoA.
Interested in getting involved on the coalition as a professional source? Or, could you or a loved one benefit from the sources of the Environmental Well Being of Aging? Contact EWBoA for more information and to connect with us.